Dill Pickle Cheese Ball (Gluten-Free, Keto)---
We are always looking for something different to snack on that is gluten-free and Keto friendly. This recipe satisfies both. Pickle lovers will love this super easy appetizer!
Let's make a dill pickle cheese ball!
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups dill pickle relish, drained
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 4 cups sharp cheese, shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Whip well.
- Fold in the cheese and dill relish.
- Shape into a ball, and refrigerate for one hour.
We have a gluten-free, Keto friendly dill pickle cheese ball!
Serve with gluten-free crackers or celery!