3-Ingredient, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cookies---
This cookie can only be described as "The Total Package" of desserts. As the name says, it is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and to top this off they are a mere three ingredients! Additionally, if you desire to make them paleo just sub out the peanut butter for almond butter.
For the beginner diagnosed with celiac disease or gluten intolerant, this is super easy to prepare, and a "no-brainer" for anyone new to the ingredient and label maze. (This goes for the lactose intolerant, those with sensitive stomachs to grain, or want to follow the paleo diet!)
Let's make some peanut butter cookies!
- 1 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white sugar (or coconut sugar)
This ratio is 1:1:1.
I made mine 4 cups sugar, 4 cups peanut butter, and 4 eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl add sugar, eggs, peanut butter.
- Mix all ingredients together using hand mixer or fork (I use my hand to knead it like dough.)
- Take a tablespoon or small scoop and roll into ball of dough with your hand and put on an ungreased cookie sheet--about 4 cookies per row.
- Using a fork, press down and make an "X" so that it flattens the cookie a little.
- Cook for 10 minutes (do not overcook) until the bottoms are slightly brown.
You have peanut butter cookies!
Life is short, eat (gf) dessert first!!!