Gluten-Free Cream Cheese Lemonade Bars---
With hot weather approaching, this lemon treat is so refreshing and delicious....and super easy!
Let's make some gluten free cream cheese lemonade bars!
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (3.4 oz. lemon pudding mix, instant
- 2 (7.5 oz) Gluten Free Cinnamon Grahams ( we used Pamela's)
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, finely crush Cinnamon Grahams. In a small pot, melt butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter and graham cracker crumbs. Whisk together until combined thoroughly.
- In a square baking pan (we used a 9 by 13), press graham cracker crumbs. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and evaporated milk. Mix well until thick. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese beat about 2 to 3 minutes until fluffy. Add lemonade concentrate. Mix well.
- Add pudding mixture and beat well.
- Pour pudding mixture into cooled graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 2 hours.
We have gluten free cream cheese lemonade bars!