Chocolate Ganache Eclair Cake (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, No-Bake)---
This is a new gluten-free twist on a tried and true recipe, the Chocolate Eclair Cake is a true crowd pleaser. It is hard to go wrong with layers of super rich pudding layered with gluten-free graham crackers and topped with chocolate ganache. One caveat: this is not a beautiful version of the original, it is unapologetically gooey and messy.
Let's make some Gluten-Free Chocolate Eclair Cake!!
- 3 8 oz. Gluten-Free Graham Style Crackers (we used Kinnikinnick S'moreables)
- 4 3.4 oz. French Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 6 cups milk
- 2 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 2 lb. 10x powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, line with a layer of the graham crackers.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and the milk, whisk well. When combined, fold in the cool whip. Add a layer of half the pudding over the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers and cover with the remaining pudding. Add another layer of crushed graham crackers on top. Refrigerate while making chocolate ganache.
- For ganache, melt butter on low heat, add cocoa. Whisk well. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sugar and heavy whipping cream. Beat well. Add the cocoa mixture. Mix well.
- Remove cake from fridge. Spread ganache over the cake. Return cake to refrigerator until it sets up (usually a couple of hours).
We have delicious Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Eclair Cake!!