For those following the gluten-free life style that also want to try the Keto diet, these delicious baked radishes do a fabulous job substituting for potatoes.
Let's make some Parmesan Baked Radishes!
- 4 bunches medium radishes
- 1/4 cup EV olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese + some to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse radishes in a colander, trim the ends, cut in half. Place in a gallon bag, add the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add radishes to a prepared baking dish, spread out and cover with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour, flipping them about half way through. Remove from oven. Sprinkle liberally with Parmesan cheese.
We have fabulous Parmesan Baked Radishes!!! ENJOY!