Cranberry Salad (Gluten-Free)---
Thanksgiving is not complete without cranberry is some form. This cranberry salad is our variation of this delicious fruit.
Let's make some cranberry salad!
- 4 cups cranberries, fresh
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups coconut, flakes
- 2 cups cool whip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups diced peaches, drained
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (3.4 oz.) vanilla bean pudding mix, instant
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water, and cranberries. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool and allow mixture to thicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cool whip, pudding mix, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Add marsh mallows, coconut, and pecans. Mix well.
- Fold in peaches and pineapple, and then add 4 cups of the cooled cranberry mixture.
VIOLA! We have cranberry salad! Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
**Even better if chilled overnight.