Fried Kielbasa Sausage, Onions, and Potatoes (Gluten-Free)---
This simple, filling meal is a yummy dish from my youth. We grew up eating this delicious comfort food combination. It is super easy, super fast, and super economical to make!
Let's make some fried sausage, onions, and potatoes!
- 14 oz. Kielbasa (we used Hillshire Farm)
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, washed
- 3 medium Vidalia onions, sliced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- Slice potatoes. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium/high heat. Place potatoes in pan. Brown potatoes, stirring frequently. About 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, add onions.
- While the potatoes and onions are browning, cut Kielbasa into quarter size pieces, then half. Add to potatoes and onions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. As desired, continue to brown.
We have fried kielbasa sausage, onions and potatoes!