Gluten-Free Roasted Parmesan Asparagus----
Asparagus is addictive, especially covered in crunchy, delicious parmesan. This recipe is super easy, and super scrumptious.
Let's make some gluten-free baked parmesan asparagus!
- 2 lbs. fresh asparagus
- 1 cup extra virgin oil
- 1 (5 oz) parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 (5 oz.) parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
- 2 (4.25 oz.) boxes gluten-free crackers, we used Blue Diamond Almond Nut Thins
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (1 gallon) freezer bags
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut woody ends from asparagus.
- In each gallon bag, add 1 box of the crackers and crush thoroughly until in small pieces.
- Add half asparagus spears, half olive oil, half shredded parmesan cheese, half grated parmesan, and salt/pepper to taste to each gallon freezer bag.
- Shake the bag until all spears are covered with cheese and oil.
- Place asparagus evenly on a cooking pan covered with the parchment paper.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Take out of oven, toss asparagus around on the cookie sheet and roast for additional 5 to 10 minutes.
We have gluten-free roasted parmesan asparagus!