Bacon, Vidalia Onion, and Tomato with Gluten-Free Pasta---
In the south, anything made from bacon is automatically delicious. This dish combines bacon, Vidalia onion, tomato and pasta. This recipe is full of flavor, and so easy and quick to make, and is perfect to cook after work or when you are crunched for time but want something home cooked.
Let's make some gluten-free pasta with bacon, Vidalia onion, and tomato!
- 2 lbs bacon
- 3 Vidalia onions, diced into chunky pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (28 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 (12 oz.) box gluten-free spaghetti
- Cut bacon into pieces and brown in a large cooking pot on medium heat.
- Add onions and green pepper. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Simmer on medium for around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
We have bacon, Vidalia onion, tomato with gluten-free pasta. Cover pasta with sauce and garnish with Parmesan cheese.