Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownie Pie---
Super decadent and totally self-indulgent, this pie is over the freaking top with gooey chocolate. Best of all, this made from scratch pie is gluten free!
Let's make some dark chocolate brownie pie!
- 2 frozen gluten-free pie crust
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate,chopped into pieces
- 2 cups dark chocolate morsels
- dash of salt
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract, gluten-free
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all- purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt butter. Add semi-sweet chocolate. Remove from heat and add sugar.
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour chocolate mixture. Add flour, eggs, salt, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into pie shells. Bake for 35 minutes, until there is a slight crust and the sides are firm. Remove from the oven. Let cool and refrigerate for and hour. Serve chilled.
We have gluten-free dark chocolate brownie pie!