Gluten-Free Three Bean Vegan Chili---
This vegan chili is simple, super easy, delicious, and most of all....gluten-free!!
Let's make some gluten-free three bean vegan chili!!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 2 large bell peppers, diced
- 1 large vidalia onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 (1 oz.) gluten-free chili seasoning
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans red kidney beans
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans white beans
- 2 (15.5 oz.) black beans
- 2 (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 (28 oz.) crushed tomato
- 1 (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- In large saucepan, over medium heat. Pour olive oil and saute onion, green onion, bell peppers until onions are translucent. Add frozen corn and continue to saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, crushed tomato, chili seasoning, and brown sugar. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add beans. Continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
We have three bean vegan chili. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!!