Fresh Strawberry Pie--(Gluten Free, Dairy Free)---
It is officially strawberry season!!
Fresh picked strawberries are one of my favorite things. This pie is to die for, and so unbelievably easy! Love, Love, Love!!!
Let's make some gluten free strawberry pie!
- 2 (9 in.) gluten-free, dairy free uncooked pie shell (we used Wholly Wholesome gluten free)
- 2 pints fresh picked strawberries, (sliced)
- 6 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 2 (6 oz.) boxes Strawberry Jell-O
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Poke holes in bottom of pie crust with fork. Bake for 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Fill pie shell with fresh cut strawberries.
- In a mixing pot, combine water, sugar, cornstarch. Whisk constantly, bring to boil. Simmer until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Add Jello-O whisk until thoroughly dissolved. Pour into pie crust, covering the strawberries. Refrigerate until pie sets up.
VIOLA! We have fresh picked strawberry pie! Garnish with whipped topping and serve chilled.