Gluten-Free Caprese Pasta Salad---
Our Caprese Pasta Salad is perfect for a light, refreshing side. This salad is full of cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh mozzarella, balsamic vinegar, and gluten free Rotini. This is perfect for summer picnics, covered dish affairs, and hot evenings when a light meal is preferred.
Let's make some Gluten Free Caprese Pasta Salad!
- 2 (12 oz.) Gluten-Free Rotini, we used Barilla
- 3 (8 oz.) fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- pesto (to garnish)
- Bring a large pot to boil and cook Rotini as per directions. Boil until tender but still firm (al dente). Rinse. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Finely chop basil. Add to mazzarella cheese and tomatoes. Add pasta.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, garlic salt. Whisk well. Pour over pasta. Mix well.
We have Gluten-Free Caprese Pasta Salad! Garnish with pesto and serve!