Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake---
This recipe is so simple, and oh so delicious. This pineapple upside down cake is decadently moist from the juice of the pineapples, and the brown sugar forms a chewy, gooey crust. Amazing.
Let's make some gluten-free pineapple upside down cake!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple slices, juice reserved
- 1 (8 oz.) Maraschino cherries
- 1 (22 0z.) box gluten-free yellow cake mix, we used King Arthur
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box vanilla pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray bundt cake pan with nonstick spray.
- Evenly pour melted butter into the bottom of the bundt pan and top with brown sugar.
- Cut pineapple rings in half and alternate with cherries in the bottom of bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes together. Add reserved pineapple juice, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly until fully blended.
- Pour the cake batter evenly over the pineapple and cherries.
- Bake 30 minutes. Allow to cook 10 minutes. Flip the bundt pan over a plate to release cake.
We have gluten-free pineapple upside down cake. Enjoy!