Gluten-Free Oyster Stew---
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 quart fresh shucked oysters, undrained
- 1 tbsp. celery salt
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, add onions. Saute until onions are transparent.
- Add oysters. Cook in butter until the oysters begin to curl at the ends.
- Add salt, pepper, celery salt, and Old Bay to mixture.
- Pour half-and-half and milk. Cook on medium/high heat until stew begins to boil. Remove from heat and serve.
We have gluten-free oyster stew!