Gluten-Free Turkey Chow Mein---
This is a delicious, easy dish to make using leftover turkey from Thanksgiving!
Let's make some turkey chow mein!
- 3 cups turkey, shredded
- 4 stalks celery
- 4 large vidalia onions
- 2 (32 oz.) gluten free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 cup water
- rice, cooked as instructed
- Cut celery into large diagonal pieces. Set aside.
- Dice onions into large chunks.
- In a large pot on medium to high heat, add chicken broth, soy sauce, salt, pepper, onions, and celery. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add shredded turkey and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch and water. Whisk well.
- Slowly add cornstarch, stirring continuously to keep cornstarch from clumping. Cook on medium heat until mixture thickens, about 5 to 10 minutes.
We have gluten-free turkey chow mein. Serve over rice.