Gluten-Free Reindeer Chow (Gluten-Free Muddy Buddies)---
Stockings are hung? Check. Presents are wrapped? Check. Cookies for Santa? Check. Food for Santa's Reindeer? OH ME!! Do not forget to feed Santa's Reindeer! Reindeer Chow is the perfect snack for the team and a great gift also.
Let's make some Reindeer Chow!
- 1 (18 oz.) box Gluten-Free Chex Rice Cereal
- 2 (12 oz.) white chocolate morsels
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8oz.) Gluten-Free pretzels (we used Snyder's of Hanover)
- 1 (11.4 oz.) Christmas Peanut M&M's
- In a large mixing bowl, add Chex cereal.
- In a medium microwavable safe mixing bowl, add chocolate morsels, peanut butter, and butter. In microwave on high heat, melt chocolate mixture for 1 minute. Stir. Heat for 1 minute intervals and stir... repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour mixture over the Chex Cereal and stir until all Chex pieces are covered.
- In a gallon-sized Ziplock bag, add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/3 the Chex Mix mixture. Seal and shake well until all pieces are covered. Pour into large mixing bowl. Repeat this step until all mixture is covered and in mixing bowl.
- Add M&M's and pretzels. Mix and serve.
We have Gluten-Free Reindeer Chow!