No-Churn 3-Ingredient Vanilla Ice Cream---Gluten-Free----
With the temperatures skyrocketing, something cold and refreshing is in order. There is nothing more satisfying than ice cream. This recipe is no churn (no ice cream maker required), and consists of only 3 ingredients.
Let's make some vanilla ice cream!
- 2 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. vanilla extract (gluten-free)
- In a medium mixing bowl add the heavy whipping cream. Mix well with a hand blender until light and frothy, about 2 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combin the condensed milk and vanilla extract until mixed thoroughly.
- Fold the vanilla mixture into the whipping cream.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container with a lid. Freeze for 5 hours, or until frozen.
We have 3-Ingredient No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream!!