Easy Gluten-Free Cake-Mix Banana Nut Bread ---
This is really a delightful treat that uses your over-ripe bananas (we all seem to have those), and is so incredibly moist. But the best thing about this recipe is that it uses a boxed cake mix. Easy-Peazy!!
Let's make some gluten-free banana nut bread!
- 1 (22 oz.) gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 4 bananas (really ripe)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 (18 oz.) walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant banana pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cake mixes and eggs. Beat well on medium speed with hand mixer.
- Add oil and milk to cake mixture. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas. Add to cake mixture.
- Add walnuts. Mix really well. Pour into loaf pans (we used 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 loaf pans). Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from pans and cool.
We have gluten free banana nut bread! Enjoy.