Yummy Gluten-Free Chocolate Buttercream Icing----
Is there anything that chocolate will not fix?
This yummy gluten-free buttercream will be your "go-to" for super easy, delicious icing. For the beginner, the key to perfecting the gluten-free diet challenge is to be armed with easy, doable recipes. For the gluten free newbies just starting the diet, there are boxed gluten-free cake mixes that are a breeze, and increasingly these can be bought at your local grocery store. Okay, lets get the icing started!
- 6 cups confectioners 10x sugar, sifted
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons gluten free vanilla (or almond)
- 1 cup Hershey's Cocoa Unsweetened, sifted
- 8 tablespoons non-dairy creamer, warmed
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat confectioners sugar, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Gradually add non-dairy creamer and mix on low for 4 minutes.
VOILA!! Super easy, super yummy chocolate buttercream icing!
- Icing too thin? Add one tablespoon of confectioners sugar at a time and mix on low until you achieve the consistency you desire.
- Icing too thick? Add one tablespoon of non-dairy creamer at a time and mix on low speed.
- You can also add raspberry flavoring to the chocolate for a different taste.
- Or you can change the non-dairy creamer to flavored creamer, hazelnut is yummy.