Best Ever Gluten-Free Chili---
Every one in my family loves chili, that being said chili is a fun dish to celebrate the championship game, a large group gathering, or to ward off the chill on a cold winter's day.
What do you do if the majority of the seasoning packets are packed with wheat?
We found a great gluten-free seasoning packet and combined it with our family recipe for chili, and the results are fabulous.
This recipe is super-easy and I hope you enjoy this dish as much as we do!
Let's make some chili!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion,diced
- 1 cup of water
- 6 oz. jar tomato paste
- 29 oz. jar of tomato sauce
- 1 can 40.50 oz. dark red kidney beans
- 1 can 27 oz. chili beans (pinto beans in mild sauce) according to website all Bush's beans are gluten free
- 1 can 10 oz. Rotel Original diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 packets 1 oz. Gluten Free Chili Seasoning
- Brown ground beef and diced onion in large pan in a large pot on medium.
- Combine the ground beef and onion with the tomato sauce, tomato paste, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, and both packets of gluten free chili seasoning packets, stirring occasionally on medium heat until all ingredients are mixed.
- Add the remaining red kidney beans and chili beans, and reduce to low and simmer for 30 minutes.If the chili is too thick for your taste add the cup of water.
The best ever gluten-free chili!
Garnish with cheddar cheese, sour cream, hot sauce,and/or hot peppers.
We like to serve our with tortilla chips.