The Easiest Gluten-Free No-Bake Lemon Icebox Pie---
The ultimate summer treat is icebox pie, pitch in the fact that it is no-bake, and top off that it is gluten-free. This lemon treat is perfect on warm days when you want something refreshing and super easy.
Let's make some pie!!
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip, (thawed in refrigerator)
- 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 9 inch Gluten-Free Graham cracker crust ( we used MI-Del gluten-free crust)
- 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Fill pie crust and cover.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Any leftover filling put in small bowls and refrigerate (or put the entire pudding in crust less bowls for a lemon mousse).
We have lemon ice box pie!