Holy Chunky Guacamole (Gluten-Free)
Guacamole is perfect for serving with gluten-free tortilla chips, a light snack or appetizer (sometimes we make it a mini-meal), as a rule guacamole is usually gluten free.
Avocados are high in protein, have a wonderful flavor, and are one of the "super foods". This easy gourmet chunky-style guacamole is ready in a flash. Simply mix the ingredients below for a delicious, yummy treat.
We use ready made Pico de Gallo and ready made mix to make this an uncomplicated, mindless gluten-free snack.
Let's make some guacamole!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 small containers Pico de Gallo
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 packets Guacamole Mix (Gluten-Free) --- we used Concord Foods mild Guacamole mix-- (company lists product as gluten free)
- Slice in avocados in half.
- Discard pit.
- Spoon flesh.
- Cut into bite size chunks and add to small mixing bowl.
- Slightly mash with fork.
- Add lime juice, Pico de Gallo, and packets of guacamole mix.
- Mix ingredients.
VOILA! We have Chunky Guacamole!