Cowboy Caviar (Gluten-Free, Vegan)---
This is a healthy, delicious appetizer or salad for potluck. Perfect for summer, it is naturally gluten-free and--- oh, so easy to make! This dish is amazing, and is delicious for the next day after the flavors marinade together.
This is similar to corn salsa but different
Let's make some cowboy caviar!
- 2 8 oz. Pico de Gallo
- 1 large Red onion, diced
- 2 15 oz. Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz. Corn, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz. Blackeye pea, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Cilantro to taste
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pepper
- 16 oz. Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing (we used Newman's)
- 16 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette (we used Newman's)
- 1 large bag of Gluten-Free Corn tortilla chips
- In a large bowl. combine red onion, corn, black beans, blackeye peas, Pico de Gallo,and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl combine 8 oz (half) Olive Oil & Vinegar dressing, 8 oz. (half) of Balsamic dressing, sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk. Pour mixture over bowl with all corn/black bean mixture and thoroughly to coat.
We have Cowboy Caviar! Chill and serve with tortilla chips!