Gluten-Free Potato Soup Made From Frozen Hash Browns---
Potato soup is the ultimate in "stick to your ribs" comfort foods. This potato soup is made from frozen hash browns, is super easy, and such a good way to cut corners without cutting the taste.
Let's make some potato soup!
- 2 10 oz. bags frozen onions
- 2 32 oz. frozen diced hash brown potatoes (we used Ore Ida-- they stipulate gluten free on the bag)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 16 oz. package bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- In a large pot, saute onion, bacon, and celery until onion transparent.
- Add about 6 cups water and hash browns and bring to boil for about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer about an hour until potatoes begin to fall apart and thicken soup.
We have super-easy frozen hash brown potato soup! Garnish with cheese.