Feta, Tomato, and Cucumber Salad (Gluten-Free, Vegetarian)---
This dish is so light and refreshing, and super easy to make.
- 5 cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8.1 oz.) jar black olives, pitted
- 2 (4 0z.)Tomato and Basil Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 (16 oz.) Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing. more to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Peel and dice cucumbers. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Set aside.
- Dice red onion. Drain jar of black olives. Slice in halves, then quarter. Set aside with cucumber and tomato.
- Add Feta, salt, pepper, and Dressing. Mix Well.
We have Feta, Tomato, and Cucumber Salad!