Roasted Rosemary Asparagus and Red Potatoes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan)--
Rosemary Asparagus and Red Potatoes is an easy side dish full of flavor. The farmer's markets have opened around us and fresh asparagus is abundant, so take advantage of spring's fresh produce. Delicious.
- 5 lbs. red potatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lbs. fresh asparagus
- 2 tbsp. rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large baking pan pour olive oil.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch pieces. Add potatoes to baking pan. Toss to coat with oil.
- Trim the woody part off of the asparagus. Add to potatoes and olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cover with foil. Roast for 20 minutes. Stir. Roast for additional 20 minutes until veggies are tender.
We have Roasted Rosemary Asparagus and Red Potatoes! Enjoy.