Gluten-Free Apple Pecan Dump Cake---
Dump cake is an easy Southern recipe. The name is terrible, but the dessert is fabulous. Anyone who loves decadent Southern desserts is sure to enjoy this easy dump cake recipe. We top ours with our homemade Cinnamon Whiskey Sauce.
Let's make some apple pecan cobbler!!
- 2 22 oz. gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 20 oz. apple pie fruit filling
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Set on high.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter. Mix well. Pour into crock pot.
- Add apple pie filling. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of cake mix. Top with the pecans.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours!
We have Gluten-Free Apple Pecan Dump Cake! Serve with ice cream (and Whiskey Sauce)!!!
One thought on “Gluten-Free Apple Pecan Dump Cake”
Looks yummy going to make any of that January 21-23?