Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Lava Cake (Crock Pot)---
Chocolate/Chocolate/Chocolate=win, win, win!!
Gluten-free chocolate cake, Godiva dark chocolate pudding, Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips!
Let's do this!!
- 2 (22 oz.) gluten-free chocolate cake mix
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 3 (3.7 oz.) dark chocolate instant pudding (we used Godiva)
- 6 cups milk
- 2 (12 oz.) bag milk chocolate chops (we used Ghirardelli)
- Spray large crock pot with Baker's spray. Set on low.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, milk, and oil. Whisk well. Pour mixture into crock pot.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the pudding mixes and milk. Whisk about 3 minutes until mixture has thickened. Pour over the cake mixture.
- Top the cake and pudding with the chocolate chips.
- Cover pot with the lid and cook on low for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours (until pudding begins to bubble).
We have fabulous Gluten-Free Chocolate Lava Cake!! Serve warm with ice cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce!!