Gluten-Free Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry---
Beef and broccoli is a delicious staple at every Chinese restaurant. This recipe is a gluten-free DIY version that tastes exactly like the real thing. The sauce is pure perfection ......and did I mention gluten free and dairy free??
Let's make some gluten free beef and broccoli stir fry!
- 2 lbs. beef, sliced thin
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 large heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups beef stock (gluten free)
- 1 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Dredge beef into a bowl filled with the corn starch.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add beef and cook until brown, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- Add garlic, beef stock, and broccoli to wok. Simmer until broccoli is tender.
- While broccoli simmers, mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- Add beef and sauce to broccoli. Stir well. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over rice.
We have gluten-free/dairy free beef and broccoli stir fry!