Vegan/Gluten-Free Fresh Corn Fritters---
Corn fritters are a great way to use fresh sweet corn on the cob. These gluten free, vegan corn fritters are so sweet and absolute fried perfection!!
Let's make some fresh corn fritters!
- 5 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from the cob
- 1/3 cup cornmeal (gluten free)
- 1/4 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup soy milk (or almond milk)
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Whisk well.
- Add milk to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the fresh corn to flour mixture and stir until all the kernels are coated.
- Pour oil into cast iron skillet, heat over medium heat. Using 1/3 measuring cup, scoop mixture and gently place in the heated oil.
- Cook approximately 5 minutes until browned, flip and cook until golden brown. Remove and repeat.
We have vegan/gluten-free fresh corn fritters!!