Gluten-Free Crock Pot Strawberry Cobbler---
With just 3 ingredients, this is an easy and delicious dessert. Simply add the ingredients, turn on the crock pot, and return 2 hours later, serve with ice cream and/or whipped cream ---and viola!! Amazing!!
Let's make some gluten-free strawberry cobbler!!
- 1 (22 oz.) gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 4 (21 oz.) strawberry pie filling (blueberry, cherry, apple)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- Set crock pot heat to high.
- Open the cans of strawberry pie filling, pour contents into a 3 to 5 quart crock pot.
- Sprinkle evenly the cake mix on top of pie filling.
- Thinly slice butter and distribute evenly on the cake mix.
- Cover. Cook on high for 2 hours, or low for 4 hours.
- Violla! We have strawberry cobbler. Serve warm with ice cream and/or whipped cream!!