Gluten-Free No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake---
The flavors of the holiday season are scrumptious, and one of my favorites is eggnog. Instead of leaving Santa milk and cookies, leave him a delicious piece of eggnog cheesecake! Everyone should have a wonderful recipe for a seasonal cheesecake in their repertoire!
Let's make some no bake eggnog cheesecake!
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup powdered suger
- 1 (9 in.) gluten free graham style crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add whipping cream and beat for about 2 minutes until frothy.
- Add the pudding mixes, and blend well.
- Beat the egg nog and powdered sugar into the mixture until creamy.
- Pour the filling into the graham pie crust. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
We have gluten free eggnog cheesecake! Enjoy.