Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip (Gluten-Free)---
Appetizers or pub grub are the "go to" foods in our house. Everyone (even the super picky and gluten intolerant) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the comfort foods that are served as hors d'oeuvres! This is a super easy finger food that is gluten free and delicious.
Let's make some gluten free buffalo chicken dip!
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 4 (12.5 oz) cans chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Cayenne Pepper Sauce (we used Red Hot)
- 2 (32 oz) Velveeta cheese
- corn tortilla chips
- celery (sliced)
- Set the 3 or 5 quart crock pot to high.
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into 3 inch blocks. Add to crock pot.
- Add the shredded cheddar, and cream cheese. Cook on high for an hour. Stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken, hot sauce, and ranch. Cook an additional hour on high.
- Stir well. Adjust crock pot to warm. Serve with corn tortilla chips or celery.
We have slow cooker buffalo chicken dip!! Enjoy.