Gluten-Free Gouda Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon--
Oh me! This recipe is so scrumptious, easy to make, and contains only 3 ingredients. It is possibly the "total package" for appetizers.
Let's make some stuffed mushrooms!
- 3- 16 oz. package mushrooms
- 2- 10 oz. Gouda cheese
- 20 oz. real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems, put on paper towel to dry. Place mushrooms on the baking sheet.
- Cut Gouda cheese into tiny pieces and stuff each mushroom to the top with cheese.
- Top each mushroom with generous amount of bacon bits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown.
We have super quick stuffed mushrooms!