Frozen Pea Salad (Gluten Free)---
Uncomplicated deliciousness. This is a super easy, robust salad. It is so simple, can be made ahead of time, placed in the fridge, and eaten as a wonderful side. We like to make this for our holiday cooking, but it is light enough for a summertime dish also.
Let's make some frozen peas salad!
- 1 (16 oz.) frozen tiny green peas
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2.8 oz.) bag bacon bits
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup purple onion, shopped
- /2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch
- In a large mixing bowl, add peas, cheddar cheese, onion, bacon bits, and boiled eggs.
- Add the mayo and ranch. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate.
We have frozen pea salad! Serve chilled.