Gluten-Free No Crust Coconut Pie---
This decadent coconut pie is gluten-free and reminiscent of the crustless pie recipes popular from 30 years ago. Coconut pie is a dessert that reminds us of simpler times and sweet southern hospitality. In addition, this is super yummy and super easy to make!
Let's make some gluten-free no crust coconut pie!
- 2 1/2 cups coconut
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. gluten-free vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into pie plate, bake for 45 minutes. Test with knife in middle until pie is firm, and outside is golden.
We have gluten-free crustless coconut pie! Enjoy!