Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Chocolate Brownie Pudding---
This super, super chocolate dessert is rich, decadent, and so easy to make. This is not a beautiful dessert, but it is very satisfying when the chocolate cravings hit. We modified the recipe found on Crazy For Crust http://wwwcrazyforcrust/2015/10/slow-cooker-brownie-pudding/ to make it gluten free!
Let's make some Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Chocolate Brownie Pudding!
- 2 (16 oz. to 18 oz.) gluten free brownie mix (we used Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Brownie Mix)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 vegetable oil
- 2 (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- vanilla bean ice cream
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Set heat to high.
- In a large mixing bowl, according to instructions on brownie box, combine eggs and oil. Whisk well. Pour brownie mix into slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well. Pour over the brownie mix in crock pot.
- Cover the crock pot with lid, add a paper towel under the lid to combat condensation. Cook on high power for 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours.
We have gluten-free slow cooker chocolate brownie pudding!
Serve hot with vanilla bean ice cream.