Gluten Free Taco Tomatoes---
Fresh from our garden, there are tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes. This recipe is the perfect way to serve fresh, homegrown tomatoes. Of course, we tweaked it and made it gluten free. To top this off, this recipe is quick and easy. Win-Win.
Let's make some taco tomatoes!!
- 2 lbs ground hamburger
- 1 (1 oz.) Gluten Free Taco Seasoning, we used Pioneer
- 1 cup water
- 1 (31 oz.) Traditional refried beans
- 1 (8 oz.) Mexican 4 cheese
- 8 fresh tomatoes
- 1 package lettuce, shredded
- In a large frying pan on medium/high, brown the hamburger.
- Add water and package of taco seasoning. Blend well and continue to cook on medium.
- Add refried beans and simmer on low until warm.
- Quarter tomatoes, add taco meat. Top with cheese and lettuce.
We have tomato tacos. Garnish with sour cream and salsa.