Old Southern Sweet Potato Pudding (Gluten-Free)---
This smooth sweet potato pudding is gluten free and so delicious and easy. Made from simple ingredient, this sweet potato pudding is a fabulous holiday dessert or side dish. We used freshly baked and mashed sweet potatoes in our recipe but canned sweet potato puree is perfectly fine.
Let's make some Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Pudding!
- 6 cups cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl place cooked sweet potatoes and mash well.
- Add sugar, vanilla, milk, and eggs. Mix well.
- Put ingredients into casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes.
We have Old Southern Sweet Potato Pudding! Serve hot or cold.