Vegan Onion Patties---
Everyone loves onion rings, onion patties take this delicacy to a "whole, different level." Additionally, they are vegan! (Just don't tell anyone.)
Let's make some Vegan Onion Patties!
- 3 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup gluten-free corn meal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 1/4 soy milk
- 4 cups chopped onions
- olive oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Add milk. Whisk well.
- Add chopped onions. Mix well.
- Heat 1 inch olive in frying pan over medium heat. Drop 1/4 cup of batter to hot oil. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Remove from heat. Drain on paper towel.
We have Vegan Onion Patties! Enjoy!