Gluten-Free Lemon Icebox Pie with Cherry Topping (Easy No Bake)---
Super easy, super quick, and super yummy. Lemon pie combined with cherry topping is so satisfying and refreshing....and only 4 ingredients.
Let's make some lemon icebox pie and top it with cherry topping!
- 2 gluten-free graham cracker pie crust (we used MI-DEL graham style gf pie crust)
- 4 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1 (20 oz.) cherry pie filling and topping
- Combine the cans the sweetened condensed milk with the lemon juice and stir well.
- Put 1/2 lemon mixture into each pie shell, put 1/2 cherry topping on top of lemon pie. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
We have gluten-free lemon icebox pie with cherry topping! Serve chilled.